1. Treat ALL staff, fellow campers and local residents with RESPECT.
2. Do not attempt to deceive, cheat, swindle, scam or otherwise steal from the campground (this includes using electricity or the baths without paying for them). Doing so (or attempting to do so) can result in a warning and/or ejection of camping party.
3. Do not register for camping under a different name than what is on your driver’s license or identification. See item #2 above.
4. Pick up after yourself. There are trash cans and bins all over the property. The campground is your home while you are here, please treat it accordingly.
5. Pick up after your pets. You are required to control your pets at all times for the safety of all guests, as well as your pet.
6. Do not alter the layout of campsites, i.e. moving rocks, barriers, fire ring/pit, etc. All RVs, campers, tents and vehicles must be within your campsite.
7. If Staff provides instructions for you to follow to access your campsite, use the dumpsite, or baths, you must follow them. Instructions are given for your safety, the safety of our Staff and your fellow campers.
8. “Noise Curfew” is from 10pm to 8am. Pursuant to County Law: “No person shall at any time disturb the peace and quiet by any loud or unusual noise or by hooting, calling, blowing of automobile horns or other noise-making devices or by the use of vulgar, immoral, profane, or indecent language or conduct, or by boisterous or threatening behavior.”
9. “Light Curfew” is from 10pm to 8am. Camping lanterns, headlamps and flashlights are acceptable for use at all times in the campground, but high-intensity work-lights or flood lights (halogen or otherwise) may not be used after 10pm. The town of Tecopa is designated as a “Dark Sky” community and any lights that interfere with this designation are not allowed.
10. The following actions can result in a warning and/or ejection of camping party:
a. Irresponsible use of alcohol and/or drunkenness.
b. Lewd behavior.
c. Accessing restricted areas without proper passes.
d. Failing to cooperate/comply with campground safety officers.
11. The following actions will result in immediate ejection:
a. Relieving your bladder or bowels anywhere other than approved restrooms.
b. Fighting or engaging in any action that may harm, endanger, threaten or bring discomfort to any Staff, camper or local resident.
c. Engaging in sexual behavior in public or in the baths.
d. Possession/use of illegal drugs.
e. Damage, destruction, vandalism or theft of any property.