Imagine a place where the cares and trappings of urban life relinquish their hold, where the melodious songs of coyotes sing a lullaby, where the air is fresh and the Milky Way dances overhead in a jet black sky, and where the aches and pains of daily life melt away in ancient geo-thermal waters. These imaginings are the very heart and soul of Tecopa Hot Springs Campground and Pools.
Providing 100+ campsites for RVs, Campers and Tents, THSC welcomes short- and long-term visitors who soon become part of a unique family or tribe of individuals who love the desert as much as we do.
Located in the quirky hamlet of Tecopa, California (90 miles from the Las Vegas Strip), we offer a unique alternative to the every-day camping experience. With Death Valley National Park as our sunset boundary and world-class hiking and geology footsteps away, THSC is an outdoor recreationists paradise.
And though at the moment, our facilities are rustically-rough around the edges, we have several short- and long-term dreams and hopes for this unique destination jewel, such as:
- Stage with lighting and sound for live musical and theatrical performances
- Large shade structure with fans (powered by solar panels), misters, hammocks and picnic tables
- Glamping Cabins, Themed Vintage Trailers and Family-Size Wall Tents (all with evaporative cooling and/or air conditioning powered by solar panels)
- Weekly communal campfire located centrally on the property surrounded by seating, perfect for storytelling and acoustic music
- Regularly-scheduled activities and tours for guests and the local community, including informative talks, guided hikes, photography field-trips, star parties, art classes, bird walks and so much more.
- Coffee & internet cafe and juice bar for refreshing nourishment during your stay
- Personal rentable hot tubs for enjoying our waters closer to your campsite
- Bicycle rentals
- Family-friendly outdoor swimming pool
Come, stay … become a part of our past, present and future.